Leadario replied

293 weeks ago

Logan's Run Movie In Tamil Dubbed Download > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

In the year 2274, after the world has been decimated by a holocaust, a new society is built and resides in a domed city. However, it is forbidden for humans to live beyond 30 and you are given two choices, either to go through a ritual called Carousel with the promise of being "renewed", or go on the run and risk being hunted down by an elite police force known as Sandmen. Logan 5 is just such a man, and when he and his partner Francis 7 find and kill a runner, Logan takes an ankh symbol which identifies a person as a runner. When the computers of the city find out that Logan is in possession of the amulet, they order him to go undercover and find Sanctuary, the place where all the runners go to live out the rest of their lives. To ensure this, the computer adds four years to the time crystal on his palm to make it appear that he is on the verge of turning 30. Logan then meets up with Jessica 6, a member of the underground group that helps runners escape to Sanctuary. Logan then begins to run, but in the process realizes that there is much to live for and that he is just entering the prime of his life.
It's 2274 and on the surface, it all seems to be an idyllic society. Living in a city within an enclosed dome, there is little or no work for humans to perform and inhabitants are free to pursue all of the pleasures of life. There is one catch however: your life is limited and when you reach 30, it is terminated in a quasi-religious ceremony known as Carousel. Some, known as runners, do try to escape their fate when the time comes and it's the job of Sandmen to track them down and kill them. Logan is such a man and with several years before his own termination date, thinks nothing of the job he does. Soon after meeting a young woman, Jessica-6, he is ordered to become a runner himself and infiltrate a community outside the dome known as Sanctuary and to destroy it. Pursued by his friend Francis, also a Sandman, Logan and Jessica find their way to the outside. There they discover a beautiful, virtually uninhabited world. Logan realizes that he must return to the dome to tell them what he's found and be set free.
Like all future-set movies, 'Logan's Run' tells us almost as much about the time in which it was created. In this case, that the world of the 23rd century was going to look pretty much like 1976, only everybody lives in a shopping mall and is always dressed to 'disco'. Everyone has to die or exit the city at the age of 30, so naturally we have 34-year-old Michael York and 39-year-old Richard Jordan hunting down the 'runners'. While we're at it, try 26 year-old Gary Morgan as a 15 year-old, complete with a suspiciously indistinct hairline. The 'domed city' looked like it was made by school kids on a tabletop, complete with conspicuous toy trees. The second half of the movie had the central couple wandering around A) real, grimy-looking factory interiors and B) what looked like a national park for way too long. Peter Ustinov was a bloody old ham. Farrah Fawcett makes a terrible job of an admittedly dim-witted role, but maybe someone sexy who could act would have been a better casting decision. The director was a long way from his 1950s heyday and didn't do his copybook any favors with this plodding, unexciting entry (nor his next one, which was 'Orca'). Yes it was bad, particularly towards the end but try as I might, I can't totally hate 'Logan's Run', perhaps because it has a certain amount of admirable chutzpah (and Jenny Agutter's undressing scene. That's where the extra rating star came from).
*Contains Spoilers*<br/><br/>This movie could have been pretty decent considering the material it was based on. I never read the book myself because reading takes too much time and energy and I&#39;m lazy, but it&#39;s easy to see the story could be compelling.<br/><br/>The problem is that nothing is ever explored in detail or adequately explained. For instance, the entire point of the movie is that when you turn 30 you&#39;re killed off at &quot;carousel&quot;. Logical reasoning would be that this is done to avoid overpopulation in a domed city. OK, that makes sense if the outside world is uninhabitable as seems to be the suggestion. But that theory is destroyed in the middle of the movie when Logan and the girl leave the dome and wander around outside. OK, so if it is possible to live outside then why have a society in a dome for one thing, and secondly why randomly kill people to avoid overpopulating a dome that isn&#39;t necessary? It seems the easy solution would be to have the &quot;elite&quot; or the &quot;chosen&quot; live in the dome and maybe kick them out at age 30 to live with the undesireables, but there&#39;s no reason to kill them. It&#39;s just a random plot device for the sake of building a fake world and a story. <br/><br/>Later in the movie an old man is discovered who lives outside and is perfectly healthy for a crazy old dude.. proving that the only real problem with the outside world is that there are no resources. But that could easily be changed by building a Hilton and a Wal-Mart.<br/><br/>Maybe in the book nobody can live outside, but once again I didn&#39;t read the book and I&#39;m not reviewing that. I&#39;m reviewing the movie, dummy. That&#39;s right, I called you dummy.<br/><br/>Another problem I have with the movie is that there is no explanation at all as to who runs the domed city. There is a computer with a female voice who guides the group of Sandmen (cops), but there has to be more to it than that. Is this computer just a suped-up version of Windows Vista that gained intelligence? And what authority does it have to run a dome city? It&#39;s a freaking computer that (as we find out at the end of the movie) can just be shot with one blast and destroyed. So the obvious question is who programmed the computer and put it in charge? Plus how does this infamous computer keep tabs on what&#39;s going down in the city? In this &quot;futuristic&quot; movie the people don&#39;t even have cell phones yet they could build an intelligent supercomputer to run a city? Makes sense.<br/><br/>Other things that don&#39;t make sense: -The &quot;runners&quot; are sometimes just randomly running circles around the mall area when the police are after them. Seems like they would go outside or actually hide somewhere, but I guess seeing someone get blasted for running is better than seeing someone run to a closet to hide.<br/><br/>-The people never know their parents because they are told they&#39;re reborn after being killed at age 30. So are people making babies or are the babies just genetically created. There is no explanation if there are people making babies the old fashioned way and it&#39;s a cover-up or what. <br/><br/>-The random collection of dirties living in the run-down dome area. Are these guys just runners who were too lazy to find sanctuary or what? Obviously the sandmen know they&#39;re down there so why not just wipe them out? They don&#39;t seem to put up much of a fight so might as well just murder them all.<br/><br/>-The robot in the ice area. Are you kidding me with this mess? I know the special effects were bad in the 70&#39;s but come on. I&#39;ve seen trash cans that looked more like robots than this guy. Plus who is he anyway? And why does he freeze runners in ice and store them all naked in a cave? Is the robot just a perv or what?<br/><br/>One last problem with the movie was the overall lack of 70&#39;s nudity to make the movie watchable and transition the scenes. Yeah there were some 2 second glances, but that ain&#39;t cutting the mustard. Seriously, when you&#39;ve got a skinny dipping scene that doesn&#39;t show any nudity then you&#39;ve got problems. I mean, I don&#39;t like nudity or something..<br/><br/>Overall I would say either don&#39;t watch this movie ever, or read the book. But then again what if the book is no good? You might as well just watch the movie and get it over with and then write a funny review about it.
Taken for what it is, Logan's Run delivers a fun ride and a glimpse at another era, even if it's probably not the time frame the producers had in mind.
Yes, by authors William F. Nolan and George Clayton Johnson, published in 1967 Many. One is the age limit before Lastday/Sleep: 21. Logan works for Deep Sleep and his palm flower is grey and about to start blinking red/black as the story begins in 2116. Armed Sandmen are the primary enforcers armed with guns loaded with multipurpose rounds from Tanglers to Vapor to Homers to Nitro to Rippers to Incinerating Blister charges. Guns (6 shooters resembling Colt Peacemakers) are kept under palm flower lock at DS headquarters. &quot;Doyle 10&#39;s&quot; palm flower color sequence: Yellow = child; Blue = age 7-14; Red = age 14-21. &quot;Jessica 6&quot; is the sibling of &quot;Doyle 10,&quot; first hunt of Logan&#39;s work shift. &quot;Doyle 10&quot; is killed by amped up feral &quot;cubscouts&quot; in the jungle called Cathedral. His last word is &quot;sanctuary,&quot; and &quot;Lilith 4&#39;s&quot; key falls out of his clenched hand for Logan to collect. Tobacco is a controlled substance(!). A Risky night film camera (Peep) voyeur mission with Lilith 4 leads to a kind of underground railroad to Sanctuary. Logan&#39;s gun tips off Doc and Holly 13 to the presence of a Sandman. Doc and Logan&#39;s fight to the death occurs after the New You surgical table self destructs. After Holly 13&#39;s suicide, Logan finds a half-awake &quot;Jessica 6&quot; in another New You room. With maze car key in hand, Jessica and Logan begin their journey to Sanctuary, which ends at Cathedral. They meet Mary-Mary 2, who hands them a key and tells them to use it…soon. Jessica sums up doubts about nursery practices that led her to seek out information about Sanctuary. After the battle with the cubscouts, Logan and Jessica take a maze car to an undersea city. Having used his gun, Logan&#39;s Sandman status sparks heated arguments with Jessica, as her palm flower turns black. In a panic, Jessica runs through the complex, crashing into a door release. Her struggles to open it are halted by a harpoon hurled by the mutant, Whale. Disarming Logan, Whale leads the two runners through &quot;Molly&#39;s&quot; crumbling compartments. Logan is left in a compartment with a failing wall, while Whale advises Jessica on the next part of the journey to Sanctuary. Jessica rescues Logan, and they take the next maze car. An electrical fault sends them to an icy North Pole prison facility called Hell, where the Warden outlines the rules of survival. After the death battle with Harry 7, Jessica and Logan hear of Box, and decide to brave the Arctic wilderness. After falling into exhausted sleep on the ice, Jessica and Logan wake to find the seal-oil-smoky lair of Box. In his ice sculpture studio, Box invites the pair to pose for him, to be immortalized in ice forever. Logan demands that Box tell them how to leave Hell before they pose for him. After the session, Box knocks Logan unconscious and puts him into an ice cage, then, using ice chains, sets Jessica on an ice slab and suggests that she beg for her life before an ice block crushes her. Logan breaks out of the cage, fences with Box, burying the man machine in a pile of his ice creations. Following Box&#39;s singsong directions, Logan and Jessica find themselves on the undersea city maze car platform. (There is more, but stopping at page 67 of 148 is quite enough.)Yes, but in 1967 terms. Ballard, a shadowy figure in the book, has ALL the answers.
a5c7b9f00b
download BalerinKickin' It movie mp4 downloadEpisode 1.6 full movie online freeAkira in hindi download free in torrentOzark Sharks full movie hd 720p free downloadIncident by a Bank full movie download mp4the The Last Well full movie in hindi free downloadThe Brave in tamil pdf downloadA Town Without Pity sub downloaddownload The Seven Deadly Sins
Please log in to post a reply.